Positions Available: 3
Work Location: Church and Remote
The Events Coordinator at Venture Community Church works directly with the Exectutive Pastor, Social Media Coordinator, and Church Administrator(s). Maintaining a high level of excellence in organizing people, organizing events, teams, tools and resources that create an excellent event environment.
The Events Coordinator at Venture Community Church works directly with the Executive Pastor, Social Media Coordinator, and Church Administrator(s). Maintaining a high level of excellence in organizing people, organizing events, teams, tools, and resources that create an excellent event environment.
Events Assistant(s) lead by
- Maintaining and managing an annual schedule for all-church events including gathering and organizing volunteers and spreading the word of events within the community.
- Church Events include: New Years’, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Family & Friends Sunday, Guest Speaker & Missions Sundays, Youth Events, Outreach Events, New Partners, Baptisms, Church Flea Market, Christmas Events, Frosty Night and Community Events.
- Effectively staying within each events budget (which allows for ordering supplies, set-up, tear-down, and hosting).
- Act as contact person(s) receiving and answering calls and/or in person inquiries about events.
Series Planning & Marketing:
- Coordinate with outside speakers for services and special
events includingscheduling of meetings, contracting speakers, and oversee staffing for special guests.
- Act as a liaison as needed between the events and leadership.
- Effectively assist in managing event budgets.
- Assist with ideas of how to organize and host current and new events (e.g., decor, reuse of materials, different locations, etc.).
- Ensuring that all ideas are heard, collaboration is maintained, and communication is open. Building volunteers to assist with
the implementationof events. Reminding everyone that our purpose is serve to the Glory of God.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Be the example (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Current partner that agrees with the mission, vision, values, and doctrinal statement.
- Have received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
- High School Diploma and/or Equivalent (minimum).
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Ppt, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to learn, willingness, and flexibility to assist with events, planning, and management.
- Ability to rally for participation, volunteers, and demonstrate Christ in communication and attitude; demonstrating patience.
Important skills/personal traits
Enthusiasm,works well with others, encourager, supportive, patience, and flexibility.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to ensure events are succesful.
- works directly